15,000-lb. trailer hitch(42E). “Clean Air Diesel” Cummins® engine delivers hill-climbing power when you need it most:
- Cummins ISB 6.7L 340-hp (34B)
- Cummins ISB XT 6.7L 360-hp (36M)
- Cummins ISL 8.9L 380-hp (40U)
- Cummins ISL 8.9L 400-hp (42E)
Visit BetterBuiltRVs.com to see the rest of the story.
- 3-point engine mounting reduces engine vibration.
- Engine compression brake uses the engine to slow the coach, promoting longer brake life.
- Rear axle incorporates proprietary gear machining for a smoother, quieter ride.
- Taller, 23.25" pass-through storage height accommodates bulky items compared to 19.5" similar raised-rail and 17" on a typical raised-rail.
- Winnebago Industries’ SuperStructure integrated with the lowered-rail design creates a chassis that is seven times stronger than typical raised-rail chassis designs.
Freightliner® Maxum Chassis®
- Cummins® ISB 6.7L 340-hp turbo-charged diesel engine (34B)
- Cummins ISB XT 6.7L 360-hp turbo-charged diesel engine (36M)
- Cummins ISL 8.9L 380-hp turbo-charged diesel engine (40U)
- Tag-axle Cummins ISL 8.9L 400-hp turbo-charged diesel engine (42E)
- Allison® 6-speed automatic 2500 MH transmission (34B)
- Allison 6-speed automatic 3000 MH transmission (36M, 40U, 42E)
- Information display center
- Rear radiator
- NeWay® front and rear air suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Engine exhaust brake
- Quick-connect air connection w/manual shut off
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- 7-pin trailer wiring
- Trailer Hitch6 10,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (34B, 36M, 40U)
- Trailer Hitch6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight (42E)
- Stylized aluminum wheels