Visit BetterBuiltRVs.com to see the rest of the story.
The Foundation of Fun
The Reyo’s revolutionary design starts with the versatile Mercedes-Benz Sprinter F50 chassis. A powerful Mercedes-Benz turbo-diesel engine makes the Reyo a coach that is both fun to drive and a pleasure to call home. Adaptive ESP® electronic stability control delivers more responsive control with ABS, traction control (ASR) and load adaptive control (LAC) that calculates the vehicle’s mass and center of gravity to ensure optimum stability.
- Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter F50 Chassis
- 188-hp Mercedes-Benz 3.0L 6-cylinder turbo-diesel engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/Tip Shift technology to allow manual shifting
- Hydraulic brakes w/ABS
- Adaptive ESP® technology
- 180-amp. alternator
- Trailer Hitch5 5,000-lb. drawbar/500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight w/7-pin connector
- Stainless steel wheel liners
- Stylized aluminum wheels