Visit BetterBuiltRVs.com to see the rest of the story.
- 3-point engine mounting reduces engine vibration.
- Engine ompression brake uses the engine to slow the coach, promoting longer brake life.
- Rear axle incorporates proprietary gear machining for a smoother, quieter ride.
- Taller, pass-through storage height accommodates bulky items.
- Winnebago Industries’ SuperStructure integrated with the lowered-rail design creates a chassis that is seven times stronger than typical raised-rail chassis designs.
- Extra space in critical areas allows for more pass-through storage.
Maxum® Freightliner® Chassis
- 450-hp Cummins ISL 8.9L turbo-charged diesel engine
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission, engine compression brake
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Suspension, NeWay® rear suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick connect air accessory
- Automatic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- Tow power package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer Hitch6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels